Magnesium-B has been expertly formulated for everyday vitality. We’ve combined Magnesium with a complete Vitamin B Complex, in a convenient daily tablet to support daily energy release and mental performance.
- Fatigue reduction: Magnesium
- Energy release: Vitamin B6
- Mental performance: Vitamin B5
Specially formulated for everyday vitality
What are the benefits of Magnesium-B?
Are you tired of feeling drained and fatigued by the demands of daily life? Are you looking for a solution to support your energy levels and contribute to your overall well-being? Look no further than Magnesium-B – a trusted formulation, developed to support energy release, endurance, and mental performance.
- High in MAGNESIUM - Magnesium is an essential mineral that contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and is needed to release energy in the body. Magnesium also plays a role in the normal function of the nervous system and contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and muscle function, as well as to electrolyte balance.
- With energy-supporting B-VITAMINS - Vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12 & Biotin individually contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Folic Acid contributes to a reduction in tiredness and fatigue.
- Provides Vitamin B5 - which contributes to normal mental performance supporting brain function.
- A source of VITAMIN C - Vitamin C supports the normal function of the immune system and protects cells from oxidative stress.
Why do our customers love it?
- Exhaustion reduction – “Easy to swallow. Can feel the difference if I stop taking them. Takes the edge of the exhaustion from peri-menopause.”
- Muscle function – “I started using this product several years ago when I started to suffer from bad leg cramps at night. I am pleased to say that since I have been taking Magnesium-B regularly I have not suffered from cramp."
Manufactured in the UK to a high standard for Wassen, your formulation experts since 1982. We use the latest scientific understanding to develop natural, ethical, and premium quality supplements that you can rely on.
Who is it for?
Magnesium-B was formulated to support everyday vitality and will benefit:
- Busy individuals who require sustained energy throughout the day to perform at their best throughout long working hours
- Active Individuals engaged in regular physical activity who require adequate nutrient intake for energy and recovery.
- Health-Conscious Individuals who prioritise preventive health measures and are proactive about supporting their overall health.
Sound like you? - This may be the product that you are looking for. But if you are unsure you can always take our handy quiz, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll happily help you find the perfect supplement for your needs.
How to take
Take one tablet a day with plenty of liquid after food. Suitable for adults and children aged 12 years and older.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake. If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, breast feeding, taking any medication or have an existing health condition you must consult your doctor before using this product.
Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children. Do not use if foil is broken.
Manufactured in the UK to the highest standards for Wassen
Magnesium Oxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Citrate, Vitamin C Prep. (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Beetroot Red), Anti-caking Agents (Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid), Bulking Agent (Croscarmellose Sodium), Betaine Prep. (Betaine Hydrochloride, Silica), Vitamin B3 (Nicotinic Acid), Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Nitrate), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B12 Prep. (Mannitol, Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid, Biotin
No Dairy & Lactose
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
No Nasties No Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides or Talc
|One tablet provides
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)
*Nutrient reference value. **No NRV established.
Why do we need Magnesium?
Having optimal amounts of Magnesium is crucial for so many aspects of your health and wellbeing that contribute to your overall feeling of daily vitality. It is one of the most important major minerals in the diet and is used by the body in the following ways:
Magnesium is involved in energy release from food, and contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue, helping to keep you ready to face whatever the day brings. Magnesium is also important for the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth and helps your muscles work as they should (a sign of low Magnesium status can be muscle cramping). Quick reactions and a good state of mind equip us to perform at our best. Magnesium is vital for healthy, normal psychological and nervous system
YOU CAN PAIR OUR MAGNESIUM-B WITH THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS
Our food supplements are manufactured to a high standard, with pharmaceutical grade quality, and always under Good Manufacturing Practice. The use of premium sources of vitamins, minerals, and botanicals, combined with our 40 years of expertise in efficacious product formulations, enables us to consistently develop natural, ethical, and high-quality food supplements.