Coenzyme Q10 is a natural vitamin-like substance found in all cells in the body. It is stored in the mitochondria of cells, where cellular energy is produced. This specialised supplement also includes Vitamin B1, B2, E and Zinc, to support the lifestyle of busy and active people, or for those who want to keep active as they slow down.
- Energy release: Vitamin B1
- Fatigue reduction: Vitamin B2
- Cell protection: Vitamin E & Zinc
Specially formulated for an active lifestyle
What are the benefits of Conenzyme Q10+?
Is keeping active your health priority? Are you looking to unlock energy, support your heart health, and look after your cellular vitality? CoEnzyme Q10 - a trusted formulation supporting heart health, cellular function and energy production - is here to help.
- Provides an additional source of COENZYME Q10 - CoEnzyme Q10 is found in the mitochondria of cells where cellular energy is produced. It is produced naturally by the body, but an intake can support natural levels, which may decline with age.
- Contains B-VITAMINS for energy - Vitamin B1 supports normal energy-yielding metabolism, while Vitamin B2 contributes to a reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Supports healthy heart function with Vitamin B1. Maintaining a healthy and functioning heart is important for keeping fit and active.
- High in ZINC - Zinc is important for the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates, further supporting energy release from food.
- Protects cells from oxidative stress caused by reactive oxygen species with VITAMIN E, ZINC & VITAMIN B1.
Why our customers love it:
- Keep active - "I have been taking them every day for the last 20-odd years. What else can I say? I am 86 and feel they keep me fairly active. Thank you."
- Feel energised - "I work 24/7, start taking 5 weeks and now I will take for life, a wonderful product, gives me energy every day especially in my job, I am thankful and grateful to discover Coenzyme 10."
Manufactured in the UK to a high standard for Wassen, your formulation experts since 1982. We use the latest scientific understanding to develop natural, ethical, and premium quality supplements that you can rely on.
Who is it for?
Coenzyme Q10 is found in every cell in the body and is involved in energy production. The levels in your body can vary depending on your activity levels, or how old you are. Coenzyme Q10 was formulated to help harmonise the levels in your body, so you can enjoy being active day to day. It will complement the lifestyles of:
- Active Adults experiencing a natural decline in Coenzyme Q10 levels with age will benefit from this energy level support as they grow older.
- Heart Health Conscious Individuals looking for heart and cardiovascular system support, to enable their active lifestyles and overall well-being.
- Health-conscious individuals who are proactive about their health and are looking to support cellular function and protect against oxidative stress.
- Mature Adults who are mindful of age-related health concerns such as energy levels, heart function, and overall vitality as they age.
Sound like you? - This may be the supplement that you are looking for. But if you need more clarification you can always take our handy quiz, or contact us at email@example.com and we'll happily help you find the perfect supplement for your needs.
How to take
Take one tablet a day with plenty of liquid after food. Suitable for adults and children aged 12 years and older.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake. If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, breast feeding, taking any medication or have an existing health condition you must consult your doctor before using this product.
Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children. Do not use if foil is broken.
Manufactured in the UK to the highest standards for Wassen
Bulking Agents (Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium), Vitamin E Prep. (DL-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Silicon Dioxide), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Color (Safflower Powder)), Zinc Gluconate, Anti-caking Agents (Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate), Co-Enzyme Q10,
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Hydrochloride), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin).
No Dairy & Lactose
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
No Nasties No Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides or Talc
|One tablet provides
*Nutrient reference value. **No NRV established.
CoQ1 is a naturally occurring compound found in the body. It is found in high concentrations in vital organs including the brain and heart and is stored in the energy-producing mitochondria of your cells. CoQ10 is used to make a compound called adenosine triphosphate (ATP) – a key factor in energy transfer within cells.
The concentration of Coenzyme Q10 in the body decreases year by year as we age.
YOU CAN PAIR OUR COENZYME Q10+ WITH THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS
Our food supplements are manufactured to a high standard, with pharmaceutical grade quality, and always under Good Manufacturing Practice. The use of premium sources of vitamins, minerals, and botanicals, combined with our 40 years of expertise in efficacious product formulations, enables us to consistently develop natural, ethical, and high-quality food supplements.