Highly bioavailable Selenium from a natural Enriched Yeast source, compressed into a convenient tablet with vitamins A, C, D and E. Wassen Selenium ACE+D offers a specially designed combination to support your health all year round.
- Immune health: Vitamin D
- Cell protection: Selenium
- Energy release: Vitamin C
Specially formulated for everyday immune health
What are the benefits of Selenium ACE+D?
Are you a health-conscious individual ambitious to embrace every day as the best version of yourself? Do you want to prioritise supporting your immune system and overall well-being? Selenium ACE - a trusted formulation, supporting immune system function, cell protection and energy release - is here for you.
- Immune supporting supplement - Selenium ACE+D provides SELENIUM, ZINC, VITAMINS A, D & C, which all contribute to the normal function of the immune system.
- High in VITAMIN C - Vitamin C is important for immune function. It is involved in the normal formation of collagen for the normal function of the skin. The skin acts as a barrier and helps to protect the body from infection.
- High in SELENIUM - Selenium is an essential mineral needed in small amounts to support health and wellbeing. It contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue, and also contributes to normal thyroid function and the maintenance of normal hair and nails.
- High in VITAMIN E - an essential mineral which contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress. Oxidative stress is caused by the accumulation of oxygen reactive species when the body is in an inflammatory state.
Why our customers love it:
- Long-term health support: "I have been taking Selenium ACE+D for 29 years and believe it has been beneficial in maintaining my health over the years. I have always purchased this excellent product direct from Wassen."
- Immune support - "Have taken these supplements for 36 years and believe they have given me a much improved immune system."
Manufactured in the UK to a high standard for Wassen, your formulation experts since 1982. We use the latest scientific understanding to develop natural, ethical, and premium quality supplements that you can rely on.
Who is it for?
Having a healthy immune system should be everyone's priority. This formulation was developed to make it easy for individuals to look after their immune health daily.
- Health-conscious adults who are proactive about their health and are looking for a simple solution to support their immune system.
- Active Lifestyle Enthusiasts looking to prioritise their immune health to enable consistent exercise. Regular physical activity can put pressure on immune function.
- Frequent Travelers who travel frequently for work or leisure who are exposed to various environments and potential pathogens regularly.
- Elderly Individuals who may have weakened immune systems due to age-related factors, looking to maintain their quality of life as they age.
Sound like you? - This may be the product that you are looking for. But if you need more clarification you can always take our handy quiz, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll happily help you find the perfect supplement for your needs.
How to take
Take one tablet a day with plenty of liquid after food. Suitable for adults and children aged 12 years and older.
Do not exceed recommended daily intake. If you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, breast feeding, taking any medication or have an existing health condition you must consult your doctor before using this product.
Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be used as a substitute for a balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and out of reach of children. Do not use if foil is broken.
Manufactured in the UK to the highest standards for Wassen
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Vitamin C Prep. (Ascorbic Acid, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulos), Zinc Gluconate, Selenium enriched Yeast, Vitamin E (D-alpha Tocopheryl Succinate), Anti-Caking Agents (Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate), Tablet Coating (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose, Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Caramel, Calcium Carbonate), Vitamin A Prep. (Maltodextrin, Corn Starch, Acacia, Retinyl Acetate, DL-alpha Tocopherol), Natural Beta Carotene Prep. (Corn Starch, Beta Carotene, DL-alpha Tocopherol), Vitamin D3 Prep. (Maltodextrin, Ethyl Cellulose, Tocopherol Rich Extract, Medium Chain Triglycerides, Cholecalciferol)
No Dairy & Lactose
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives
No Nasties No Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides or Talc
|One tablet provides
*Nutrient reference value. **No NRV established.
Why do we need Selenium?
Selenium is often overlooked in the diet, but it is recognised as an essential micronutrient that is vital to your health and wellbeing. ‘Essential micronutrient’ means that it must be obtained in the diet. It is required in small amounts but can make a big difference to the processes it contributes to in the body.
Selenium plays an important role in the normal function of the immune system, as well as protecting cells from damage caused by oxidative stress. It also contributes to normal thyroid function, a gland that produces hormones that help regulate the body's metabolism.
YOU CAN PAIR OUR SELENIUM ACE+D WITH THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS
Our food supplements are manufactured to a high standard, with pharmaceutical grade quality, and always under Good Manufacturing Practice. The use of premium sources of vitamins, minerals, and botanicals, combined with our 40 years of expertise in efficacious product formulations, enables us to consistently develop natural, ethical, and high-quality food supplements.