Vitamin B-rich salmon for a seriously delicious addition to your menu of energy-boosting foods. This hearty fish contains plenty of omega-3 fatty acids DHA to support your brain health and DHA & EPA to support your heart health.
- 4 salmon fillets
- 4 sweet potatoes – peeled and sliced
- 2 x peppers mixed colours – sliced into strips
- 1 x red onion – sliced into chunks
- 300g long stem broccoli
- 1 x tablespoon of Cajun spice mix
- 1 x tablespoon of olive oil.
Add all the ingredients (apart from the salmon) to a large baking tray, mix well so the oil and spice mix is coating the vegetables – Bake for 15 minutes at 200oC – Add the salmon to the pan and continue to cook for 15 minutes or until the salmon is cooked through.